Bible Reading & Study
Blog posts in the “Bible Reading and Study” category tend to be practical: most concern HOW and WHY to read and study the Bible, but they also offer Bible readings plans and consider things like how to read a particular book or genre of Scripture. (For more specifics, see the Resources tab of this site.) These posts take to heart the words of St. Gregory the Great: “Study [Scripture], I beg you, and meditate daily on the words of your Creator. Learn the heart of God in the words of God.” Take a look through the posts pictured below, or start with one of these:
- God’s Word is Forever! 12 Reasons that Matters
- The 3 “P’s” of Fruitful Bible Reading
- 3 Steps to a Bible Reading Habit
- Choose from 3 Bible Reading Plans for Lent
- The ABCs of Reading St. Paul
- Which Catholic Bible Should I Use?
Read the full post ...