Women of the Bible
The lives of women in the Bible provide vivid lessons in what it means to have faith and to follow Jesus as a disciple. Some of my reflections on them have been given new life in my book, Becoming Women of the Word: How to Answer God’s Call with Purpose and Joy. Explore those and related posts below. Some popular posts of this category are listed up top for easy reference.
- Motherhood: a Mystery to Celebrate
- A Healing Encounter with Jesus (the Hemorrhaging Woman of Mark 5)
- A Woman of Valor Who Can Find? (the Proverbs 31 Woman)
- Walk in Her Sandals: Entering the Passion as Women
- Behold Your Mother: Comfort from the Cross